This past week, exact dates Nov 28 - Dec 2, 2011, I visited Copenhagen, plus some other places nearby. Maybe I’ll have more posts about my trip… now I’ll write about Tivoli Garden. I was so excited being there, rarely I am so :)) Tivoli is… wiki says: a famous amusement park and pleasure garden in Copenhagen, Denmark. The park opened on 15 August 1843 and is the second oldest amusement park in the world, after Dyrehavsbakken in nearby Klampenborg.
And during the Christmas period it becomes even more attractive.
It is not very big, but I spent more than 2 hours there, without taking any rides. I just loved being in all that Christmas happy screaming children old people walking gløgg drinking atmosphere :) took (a lot of, not very good) pictures with some day light, then when it was dark outside.
Tons of pictures - HERE
42 Notes/ Hide
- cerulean-bird likes this
- dangosdextersmymangoes likes this
- lily-n-tumblr reblogged this from dame-mas-gaby
- lily-n-tumblr likes this
- piptheghost likes this
- utvarpcity reblogged this from romakoto
- momachan likes this
- dame-mas-gaby reblogged this from romakoto
- udantipantu likes this
- ten-thousandtits likes this
- romakoto reblogged this from arinacretu
- romakoto likes this
- ancherdeluxe reblogged this from arinacretu
- redwoodum reblogged this from arinacretu
- arinacretu posted this