Sometimes I feel that by not marrying, I made too great a sacrifice to my work….
wiki on N.Tesla
"I have been feeding pigeons, thousands of them for years. But there was one, a beautiful bird, pure white with light grey tips on its wings; that one was different. It was a female. I had only to wish and call her and she would come flying to me. I loved that pigeon as a man loves a woman, and she loved me. As long as I had her, there was a purpose to my life."
regardless of the great work you do… life is incomplete, purposeless without this weird, unclear feeling…
15 Notes/ Hide
- nandowo likes this
- dawnnamira likes this
- geioelle likes this
- ellym3lly reblogged this from chartreuse-ian
- ellym3lly likes this
- megaphone-screaming-my-name likes this
- chartreuse-ian likes this
- the-scottfitzgerald likes this
- fuzzybluekurt-hasmoved reblogged this from gammaspecialist
- rob-the-bank likes this
- arinacretu posted this