1. I don’t have the money to do this.
2. I’m not ready to do the work required to change.
3. I’m afraid of what I don’t know.
4. What if it doesn’t work out?
5. What would people say if I did this?
7. I don’t really believe it’s going to work out.
8. This is just me — I can’t change it.
I usually try to not intentionally make excuses… most of the excuses come out naturally, unconsciously… but here is another resolution for 2013 - to work on becoming well aware of the excuses, learn from them, then kill them :)